MySQL is a database for serving data on the web. This video teaches viewers how to connect to a database and add data in PHP & MySQL. PHPMyAdmin is an interface that allows you to interact with MySQL more easily. Use the form in the program to create a database; choose the name for your database and select 'create'. Next you can create tables within your database, also using the forms provided. Within the tables you can set your variables; PHPMyAdmin has fields that allow you to choose the types and attributes of these. Next click the insert tab to add specific entries into the table. Once you have your tables you can program code in your PHP file to connect to the server, choose the database and use the information, and add data to your table. Watch this video to learn how to manage data in PHP and MySQL.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades